Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Oink oink

So sometimes I'm just drawn to something... Often odd ball things, for instance on a trip to university Pickers recently- I passed by a wooden crate with metal yard signs displayed, and I saw this little guy,


I have no idea what made me like it so much- but I reeealllly liked it. I didn't go home with it but I thought about that darn pig for 2 days- until I went back and bought him- I feel like he says "welcome to the farmhouse" all happily perched in my bushes. A few days after Fred made his new home in my yard, me and a friend were browsing an antique mall when I saw this 


My heart skipped a beat! It was love at first sight- he's in my garage waiting to be hung on my pillar :) 

I know what your thinking, "what's with the pigs?" But wait it gets better....

I went to visit my Grandparents Sunday and my grandma was all excited "I found you something at the thrift store this week I think you'll like! If not you can put it in your booth." (She knew nothing about my new found love of pigs), and she pulls this out...


I squealed! (Pun intended)... It's perfect sitting on my counter :) 

I now pledge to honestly try and stop at 3... 

Except I saw this at Cracker Barrel yesterday... 


And it's on sale! I'm trying hard to refrain. 

No comments:

Post a Comment