- 3 cups prepared white rice (I use my rice cooker for this step)
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked
- 1 cup frozen mixed peas and carrots
- 1 white onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 3 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sesame oil- this is a must have, it gives it that signature taste
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
Cut chicken into bite size pieces and cook until done with about a tablespoon of soy sauce and set aside on plate. Cook rice as directed to make 3 cups.
Heat the sesame oil in skillet over medium high heat. Add your onion and garlic.
Add your peas and carrots.
Add your egg into half the pan and scramble.
Add your cooked rice, chicken, and 1/4 cup soy sauce to pan and mix well.
Yum! I'm not a big leftover fan usually, but this makes a good lunch the next day.