Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Buffalo Pork Chops

(Disclaimer: I know posting a second pork chop recipe in a row seems a little ironic since I am such a pig lover- but they DO taste good but I promise I DO feel guilty...sometimes... I was telling my Papa how good the parmesan pork chops were after he had left some pork chops in my fridge, and anytime he hears I like something he keeps a supply coming, so I now have two more packages of pork chops to use.)

I often scroll through Pinterest looking for new recipes to try, I have recently gotten into a rut of cooking the same tried and true favorites over and over and am trying to expand my culinary horizons.  I could seriously probably put Franks RedHot sauce on most anything and love it, but this recipe came out pretty darn yummy so I wanted to share.

Ingredients:

Some olive oil
2 tablespoons of butter
Around 3 tablespoons of Frank's RedHot sauce
Slices of mozzarella cheese
Boneless Skinless pork chops
Your favorite seasoning (I used McCormick's montreal steak)

Putting it all together:



Melt your butter, hot sauce, and olive oil all together in a skillet


Season and add your chops and cook on medium high heat on both sides until done (depends on thickness).


I added some more RedHot sauce as they were cooking- cooking the chops in the sauce really seals the flavor inside.  When the chops are done, place on cookie sheet or in dish, drizzle a little more RedHot sauce on top and top with a slice of mozzarella cheese and broil just until cheese is melted.


Served these with sliced potatoes with bacon, cheese and ranch of course!

Enjoy!






No comments:

Post a Comment